Non-comedogenic moisturizer with SPF
A hydrating face lotion is a key part of any morning skincare routine—and a moisturizer with broad spectrum SPF is critical for helping to protect your skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays. For the hydrating effects of moisturizer and to restore the skin barrier, look for ingredients like hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and ceramides and a non-comedogenic formula, like CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30, which won’t clog pores or cause acne flare-ups.
HOW TO USE:
Apply daily to face as the last step in your skincare routine. Reapply if outdoors for more than 2 hours.
- Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen with InVisibleZinc™ Technology
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all day hydration
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Non-comedogenic, allergy tested, oil-free and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
Active Ingredients: Homosalate (10%), Meradimate (5%), Octinoxate (5%), Octocrylene (2%), Zinc Oxide (6.3%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone, BHT, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Carbomer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methylparaben, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholesterol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum
Included in the For Teens Dermy Doc Box